Suntuity works to bring cleaner, more affordable energy solutions to homeowners and business owners worldwide. We offer an incredible opportunity to launch your career in an atmosphere that drives positive environmental change and transforms the lives of people within your community.
If you’re passionate about reshaping the world’s energy future and breaking into one of the fastest growing industries, we’d love to meet you! Together we can work towards a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. No experience required, we will train the right candidate!
In this position you will be working with homeowners to schedule qualified consultations for our sales team to deliver a solar panel presentation in their home. Your role is not to make any hard sales but to help generate leads.
As a Solar Canvasser, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for homeowners interested in solar panels as you canvass designated neighborhoods and expand our sales territories. No selling involved.
- Understand and educate homeowners about solar energy and financial benefits.
- Schedule qualified appointments with homeowners for our Solar experts.
- Have fun with weekly incentives, bonuses, and regular team building events!
We offer an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing solar companies with a supportive and diverse team. We have cultivated an inclusive environment that thrives off trust, respect, and dignity! We strive to leverage sustainable business practices and technology solutions around the globe. Our mantra is “People, Planet and Profit.” ─ in order of importance ─
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Continued mentorship & growth opportunities
- World Class Field Marketing training with various lead generation techniques from top producing Suntuity Solar leaders.
- Performance Based Promotion opportunities.
- A fun, fast paced, and passionate company culture.
- Compensation plans rivaling most in the industry. Top producers earning between $80,000 -$100,000 a year to start!
- Flexible Schedule.
- Weekly Pay.
- Ability to present and articulate Solar energy information.
- Must be comfortable with door to door canvassing.
- Must possess strong verbal communication skills and professional demeanor.
- Reliable Transportation
Be part of a business that gives back to the world. We are compassionate about contributing to the environment and utilizing the most sustainable energy source - the sun.
Suntuity is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age