Suntuity works to bring cleaner, more affordable energy solutions to homeowners and business owners worldwide. We offer an incredible opportunity to launch your career in an atmosphere that drives positive environmental change and transforms the lives of people within your community.
As a Senior Accountant, your responsibilities will include assisting with all aspects of the General Ledger across multiple business lines, monthly closing processes, basic financials, as well as ad hoc projects. We are looking for a motivated individual who enjoys handling a wide range of tasks and fast pace of an emerging growth entrepreneurial company.
- Implement process improvements to streamline Accounting activities.
- Analyze and explain period vs period and actual vs budget variances.
- Prepare work-papers and schedules in a logical format that are easy to review and tie out.
- Assist in the timely preparation of auditing schedules and support.
- Conduct financial analysis as needed in the preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements for presentation to the Executive Team.
- Compile and interpret financial data related to operations and assist management in making strategic decisions.
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance, CPA preferred
- 3-5 years of experience, Big four or regional public auditing experience preferred
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel
Suntuity is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age