Recruiting Operations - Part Time
Suntuity works to bring cleaner, more affordable energy solutions to homeowners and business owners worldwide. We offer an incredible opportunity to launch your career in an atmosphere that drives positive environmental change and transforms the lives of people within your community.
If you’re passionate about reshaping the world’s energy future, we’d love to meet you! Together we can work towards a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow.
Come join one of the fastest growing solar providers for residential and commercial consumers. We are seeking creative individuals who have the drive to go above and beyond to evolve and fuel the growth with the company.
- Review Resumes
- Must be able to come up with creative and unique ways to attract candidates
- You will perform in person interviews along with phone screens
- You will use approved job boards, recruiting platforms
- Communicating with management teams about their hiring needs and recommending most qualified candidates
- Strong understanding of all branch employee job descriptions (sales, production staff, etc.) and the ability to communicate them with potential candidates
- A clear understanding of various pay structures
- Must be results driven and the ability to work independently
- Experience with multiple ATS and job boards
- Experience with Excel, Microsoft, Word, and sourcing platforms
- Very strong organizational and interpersonal skills
Suntuity is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age