Solar Executive Assistant
Suntuity works to bring cleaner, more affordable energy solutions to homeowners and business owners worldwide. We offer an incredible opportunity to launch your career in an atmosphere that drives positive environmental change and transforms the lives of people within your community. If you’re passionate about reshaping the world’s energy future, we’d love to meet you! Together we can work towards a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow.
Come join one of the fastest growing solar providers for residential and commercial consumers. We are seeking creative individuals who have the drive to go above and beyond to evolve and fuel the growth with the company.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for supporting our CEO in a dynamic, fast-paced startup culture. We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to interact with internal colleagues and external clients, tackling all challenges with a proactive, we-can-do-this attitude.
- Act as the main point of contact for our CEO
- Managing relationships for both internal teams and external vendors
- Organize and maintain multiple calendars; prioritize and coordinate high-volume and ever-changing schedules
- Coordinate meetings between management team members including scheduling off-sites, preparing presentations and reviewing/completing reports and deck
- Communicate on behalf of the executives amongst employees and directors
- Handle a full spectrum of personal details and needs while maintaining complete discretion and confidentiality
- 3-5 years experience as an Executive Assistant supporting multiple senior leaders
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or relevant experience
- Solar experience strongly preferred
- Ability to prioritize and take charge across a fast-paced, constantly changing landscape
- Creative and collaborative team player who can work with multiple stakeholder groups
- Experience in calendar and travel/logistics management
- You’re positive, outgoing & always willing to lend a hand and provide a good experience to those you’re interacting with
Suntuity is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age