Suntuity works to bring cleaner, more affordable energy solutions to homeowners and business owners worldwide. We offer an incredible opportunity to launch your career in an atmosphere that drives positive environmental change and transforms the lives of people within your community.
The Finance Manager, under the direction of the Senior Accounting Manager/Controller, will be responsible for the company financials reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Under the direction of the Senior Accounting Manager/Controller and in compliance with US GAAP, prepare the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting of the company consolidated and individual financials in a timely and accurate manner for a multi-entity, multi-locations enterprise. Financials reporting includes balance sheet, income statement, statement of cash flows and equity statements.
- Assists and/or prepares the company audited financials in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reviews and prepare the financials supporting schedules for management and third-parties review.
- Prepares the monthly consolidation process involving multi-levels of parent and subsidiary entities.
- Ensures the accuracy of all the functions as of AP, AR, bank reconciliations, sales commissions, general entries, investment accounting and equity, and adjusting entries are recorded accurately.
- Ensures the reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, management of fixed assets, and data entry in HLBV models results.
- Updates the HLBV models financial information and integrates the results to the financials reporting as required.
- Prepares the consolidation elimination entries and reconciliations of consolidated financials.
- Assists the Senior Accounting Manager/Controller, with the preparation of the annual budgets and financial forecast including the cash flows forecasts.
- Under the direction of the Senior Accounting Manger/Controller, develop and document business processes and accounting policies (SOPs) to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Seek continuous process and systems improvements.
- Trains and develops the assigned accounting team.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting. Advanced degree is a plus.
- CPA/CMA is a plus, but not necessary.
- Minimum of 5-6 years related experience.
- Experience working with national auditing firms and preparing multiple audited financial statements.
- Knowledge of multi-level and multi-property entity reporting.
- Technical and analytical accounting background and familiarity or experience with complex accounting issues, consolidations, US GAAP issues, foreign currency translation, multiple corporate structures, equity and investment accounting.
- Experience working with PBCs and providing supporting documentation.
- Experience with multi-entity, multi-locations, and international accounting is required.
- Experience with consolidations, elimination entries, swaps, derivatives, debt financing, tax equity, non-controlling interest, and different types of entity of ownership interest.
- Experience in the renewable industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of HLBV models as part of financials preparation is a plus.
- Experience training and growing the technical knowledge of an accounting team.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and possess exceptional project management skills.
- Working experience with accounting systems is required; ERP accounting systems is a plus.
- MS Office applications (advanced excel is required).
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to work well and in a fast growing and dynamic organization.
- Ability to work independently and within a team group environment.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
Suntuity is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age